Your Self Storage
Planning – Site Selection – Design – Build
Over 150 proven ideas to save you time and money and make you a success!
By Marc Goodin
Why New Construction Vs. Buying Existing Facilities.
1.Be Closer to Home. There Are Very Limited Quality Facilities Presently for Sale.
- Better Locations. “Build It and They Will Come” is a thing of the past. NOW: “Build It in The Right Location and Market it and They Will Come”.
- Many Existing Facilities Are Over Priced Due to Bidding Wars and REITs Paying New Record Prices Every Month. As A Facility Owner I Get Unsolicited Request at Least Twice a Month to See If I Want to Sell from Buyers Who Have the Cash to Buy Now. Buy at 4 Million Vs. Build $2 Million = More Equity and More Profits .
- New Facilities Can Be Developed for 1/3 The Equity Requirements of Buying.
- You Reap the Rewards of Your Efforts Vs. Paying A Premium for Others Efforts.
- You Can Build in Phases So You Can Start Off with Lower Equity Requirements.
Why Self Storage Now? – The Top Seven Reasons
- There Has Never Been a Better Time to Get Started.
- Extremely Profitable – 30% Plus Returns Vs. 0-10% Returns for Other Real Estate Development Like Apartments or Hotels. Self Storage Not Only Provides Present Day Income but It Also Provides Retirement Income.
- Abundance of Financing Options with Equity Requirements as Low as 10%. And interest rates at all time lows.
- Significant New Construction Is Required to Meet Pent Up and Surging Demand.
- Owner Life Style – Replace Your Income with A Manger Driven Self Storage Business with Automation: Franchising; Kiosks; Web Based Automation.
- No Painting, No Backed Up Toilets, No Midnight Calls and Just a Couple of Employees.
- You Can Keep Your Present Job with A Manger Driven System.
- Storage Authority Franchising Is Not Only Ready To Help You Compete With The REITs And Big Boys But Will Help You Surpass Them. They Are Ready to Provide You the How to Knowledge and Help You Need Get Off to A Fast Start and Provide You the Systems and Experience That Will Make a Difference.
If you want to have the complete book as a reference you can order it now for just $9.99